Pet-friendly fully furnished apartment which opens directly onto a brick patio and backyard is available in Old SouthWest. This apartment is walking distance from Highland Park with its massive trees and walking paths as well as walking distance from bus and free trolley stops. The apartment is a little over a mile to downtown Roanoke and the Roanoke River Greenway as well as the Carilion Hospital. Pets will be considered on a case by case basis with $250 pet deposit. This apartment features the following:
- Sun-filled living/sunroom with futon sofa and TV with directv
- High speed internet
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Queen size bed with pillow-top mattress
- A large closet and a walk-in closet/storage area
- Bathroom with tub/shower and stacked washer/dryer
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Designated off-street parking for up to two cars
- Linens, covers, pillows and towels can also be provided if necessary
This apartment is ideal for a single person or couple just moving to the area or just starting out on their own. For 4 months or less time frame, the week to week rent is $300 with a $550 deposit. $100 is nonrefundable to cover application process and maintenance throughout stay. The monthly option is $1100 with a low deposit of $850 with $150 nonrefundable. This apartment is available immediately. This apartment is for one or two adults.
Airbnb rental: Click here to rent this apartment through Airbnb.