All-Inclusive Comfy Light-Filled Room
This light filled, carpeted room with two windows, TV with directv, full size bed and a closet with plenty of built in shelving is available now. It is just a 5 minute walk from trendy Grandin Village with restaurants, bars, shops, natural food Co-Op, farm to table restaurant, farmer’s market, and historic movie theater as well as 5 minute walk to the Roanoke River Greenway.
- Whole house water filter with four stage ionizer purification/filter system
- Office nook off the living room
- Separate private locked office with High-Speed Internet available at extra cost
- Shared, completely equipped kitchen and living room with TV with Directv in living room
- All utilities, high-speed internet, TV in room with directv, and use of laundry room are included in the monthly/weekly rent
- Shared, free laundry facilities are provided in the building for all tenants with new modern and high capacity washer and dryer
- Bed linens and towels can also be provided upon request
- Off street parking is provided for one car
- Shared completely remodeled bathroom with bath/shower
- 5 minute walk to Roanoke River Greenway and Grandin Village
Our Sustainability Initiative:
- Recycling bins in each of our units along with curb pickup by city
- Compost bin in each unit and compost bin in backyard of each property
- Enrollment in program allowing 50% of energy use to come from solar energy
- Solar panels on one unit
The furnished room is located in a three bedroom apartment with shared bathroom, kitchen, living room and 2 office areas. Rent is week to week lease for stay of one month to 4 months at $140 weekly and $300 deposit with $75 non-refundable for application processing cost. Month to month for stays longer than 4 months is $485 with a $400 deposit of which $75 is nonrefundable. There is no unfurnished option. Pets are not accepted. Available October 1, perhaps earlier.
Private locked office available with high-speed internet for working from home for $75 extra a month.