All-Inclusive, Furnished Attic Room with Half-bath and Walk-In Closet in Grandin Village
This is a room in a shared apartment so you will be sharing common areas such as kitchen, bathroom, etc. This charming and tastefully furnished attic room has three windows and two window seats. The bed is a queen size pillow top. There is a love-seat facing the window with a view of the Roanoke Star. There is a ceiling fan and central air and heat. Storage crawl space available for use. The room is in a second floor apartment in a house in Grandin Village. The renter also has her/his own office.
The apartment is on a quiet residential street in Grandin Village, just a short walk to Grandin Village Center where there are a number of restaurants and bars, historic movie theater, coffee shop, book store, Natural Food-Coop and grocery store as well as other shops. It is also a short walk to the Roanoke River Greenway, great for bicycling, jogging and walking.
All utilities as well as internet and Netflix are included with TV in living room and Bedroom. The kitchen and living room are adjoining with a kitchen bar dividing them giving the apartment an open and airy feel. The master bedroom is on the first floor and has a full bath. So you will only share the bath/shower with tenant on main level of apartment. There is the full bathroom with tiled shower/tub on the first level of the apartment.
Apartment Features include:
- Central air and heat
- Use of shared laundry room with energy efficient, high capacity appliances
- All apartment water is filtered
- Ceiling fans throughout the house
- Central air and heat
- Tastefully fully furnished, move-in ready, including hybrid memory foam beds
- Fully carpeted
- Small office
- Small storage area
- Furnished shared front porch and back patio
- Off-street parking available
- 397 square ft.
Our Sustainability Initiative:
- Recycling bins in each of our units along with curb pickup by city
- Compost bin in each unit and rotating compost bin in backyard of each property
- Enrollment in program allowing 50% of energy use to come from solar energy
- Solar panels on one unit
- Electric bicycle used by owners as only form of transportation
- Electric lawn equipment
- TRU LLC is a member of the Nature Conservancy, World Wildlife Fund, The Audobohn Society, Ocean Conservancy, Earth Justice and Population Connection.
- We also make monthly contributions to the Nature Conservancy; effectively donating 1% gross profits to organizations which work to protect the environment!
This apartment is ideal for someone moving to the area, just starting out on their own, or traveling professional.
The month to month lease options are:
– 4 month minimum stay: $785 per month for single person
– 3 month minimum stay: $885 per month for single person
Deposit of $500 for month to month lease of which $100 is non refundable to cover application process and quarterly maintenance visits.
There is no unfurnished option. Pets are not accepted.