Room w/Private Entrance & Living Room in Eco-House
A beautifully renovated and furnished bedroom/all-purpose room in an all-inclusive eco-home with 27 solar panels is available in Northwest Roanoke, one block from Eureka Park with its massive old growth trees and 4 resurfaced free tennis courts, walking distance to Lick Run Greenway, 8 minutes drive to downtown Roanoke, 9 minutes to Valley View Mall, 11 minutes to Carilion Hospital, 13 minutes to Lewis Gale Hospital. There is a city bus stop on the same block as the house. There is a small, friendly 15 pound snoodle non-shedding dog currently living in the house.
Here are some features of the room and apartment:
- Fully Furnished including memory foam King Size Bed
- All Linens and Towels are provided
- Front Loader Washer and Dryers in laundry closet
- 1 shared bathroom with 1 female nurse
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with 2 fridges/plenty of food storage space
- Dining room
- Television with streaming Netflix and DVD player and High Speed Internet
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Central heat
- Wood Floors Throughout common areas
Our Sustainability Initiative:
- 27 Solar panels installed this summer to cover most of the electric consumed at this house
- Recycling bin in each of our units along with curb pickup by city
- Compost bin in each unit and compost bin in backyard of each property
- Solar panels on 2 of TRU LLC houses
- Business utilizes electric car and bikes
- All LED lighting, energy efficient water heater and new windows
This apartment is ideal for someone just moving to the area, just starting out on their own, or traveling professional. For 4 months or less, we offer a week to week lease at $185 for an individual and $200 for a couple. For longer than 4 months, the monthly rent is $725 for an individual and $825 for a couple. Low deposit of $300 ($75 of which is non-refundable) for weekly and $500 deposit for month to month lease of which $100 is non refundable to cover application process and quarterly maintenance visits.
Feel free to request application. Available for in person or live virtual showing. Application, lease, and payments made through Innago Online Property Management. There is a $2 charge to tenant by Innago for each payment made via tenant’s bank account. Available October 1st.