Mountainscape Room with Winter View of Mountains in Eco House/Available April 1/23
A beautifully renovated and furnished bedroom with beautiful artwork of mountain-scapes in an all-inclusive furnished household is available in Northwest Roanoke, one block from Eureka Park with its massive old growth trees and 4 resurfaced free tennis courts, walking distance to Lick Run Greenway, 8 minutes drive to downtown Roanoke, 9 minutes to Valley View Mall, 11 minutes to Carilion Hospital, 13 minutes to Lewis Gale Hospital. There is a city bus stop on the same block as the house. There is a small, friendly 15 pound snoodle non-shedding dog currently living in the house (except for Jan to Feb). Bathroom on same level as room is shared with one other tenant. A few single professionals live on the upper floor where they share a bathroom.
Here are some features of the room and apartment:
- Fully Furnished including hybrid memory foam Full Size Bed
- All Linens and Towels are provided
- Front Loader Washer and Dryers in laundry closet
- 1 shared bathroom with one female nurse who works early shift
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen with 2 fridges/plenty of food storage space
- Dining room
- Television with Netflix and DVD player and Cox High Speed Internet
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Central heat
- Wood Floors Throughout common areas
- Whole house water filter
- Back porch, gazebo, hammocks, grill, fire pit, outdoor table and chairs
- -Whole house water filter
Our Sustainability Initiative:
- 27 solar panels support the electricity needs of this house
- Recycling bins in each of our units along with curb pickup by city
- Compost bin in each unit and rotating compost bin in backyard of each property
- Landlord supports wind energy through all rental properties
- LED lighting throughout the house
- High efficiency water pump water heater
- TRU LLC is a member of the Nature Conservancy, World Wildlife Fund, The Audobohn Society, Ocean Conservancy, Earth Justice and Population Connection.
- We also make monthly contributions to the Nature Conservancy; effectively donating 1% gross profits to organizations which work to protect the environment!
This apartment is ideal for someone moving to the area, just starting out on their own, or traveling professional.
The month to month lease options are:
6 month minimum stay: $652 per month for single person only
3 month minimum stay: $752 per month for single person only,
4 week minimum, week to week lease, $202 per week
Deposit of $500 for month to month lease of which $100 is non refundable to cover application process and quarterly maintenance visits.Pets considered on a case by case basis. An extra $50 a month to rent per pet per month and $200 non-refundable pet deposit.
Go to menu and chose application process to access free application link
For lease options under 3 months, please visit Airbnb, click HERE
House Video Tour: Click Here
Room Video Tour: Click Here